Trijicon Reap-IR Mini Thermal Scope 1x 19mm 22 degrees FOV
The Trijicon REAP-IRŪ mini thermal riflescope is a small, light, powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. It's trusted by the most demanding shooters and hunters who require speed and accuracy for night-time use. Choose from multiple magnification levels and field of view to fit your specific needs.
The REAP-IR optimizes the S.W.A.P. mindset (Size, Weight and Power) with its small packaging combined with lightweight, rugged features. When you need a thermal weapon sight that lets you move from rifle to rifle with ease, look no further than the REAP-IR.
- Superior versatility picatinny rail interface: Integral picatinny top rail for accessory mounting
- Easy zero: Intuitive "easy zero" method ensures that you get rounds on target faster than ever.
- Ruggedized battery compartment: New top-loading battery compartment is designed for fast and easy battery changes even in the harshest conditions.
- Brilliant precision detailed reticles: All REAP-IR models are equipped with five unique reticles, providing the user with options for multiple conditions and applications.
- Thumbstick system controller: Our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard. The REAP-IR controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- Reticle position digital readouts: The REAP-IR thermal sight displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen to aid with ballistic calculations and sighting in the system
- Edge detect: This is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. Edge Detect Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen.
- Rangefinder stadiametric ranging: With the Stadiametric Rangefinder, you can quickly determine distances to your target. It's as simple as setting your range unit, setting your target size and then adjusting the range marks to your target. Then your distance is displayed in the Range Readout Display.
- Polarity control white hot/black hot: The REAP-IR comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between 3 levels of White Hot and 3 levels of Black Hot. Other thermal systems on the market only offer 1 level. With low, medium and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode.
- 8x e-zoom digital zoom: A digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the REAP-IR. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight.
- User's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Shuttered Eye Guard
- 2x Cr123 Batteries
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
- Hard Case
- Sensor type: uncooled vox (vanadium oxide)
- Thermal sensitivity: <50mk
- Sensor resolution: 640x480
- Sensor pitch: 12 micron
- Frame rate: 60 HZ with a 30 HZ power save mode
- Spectral response: 8 - 12 microns
- Display type: digital oled
- Display resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Basic features: E-zoom, polarity
- Advanced features: easy zero (irms-20-2, irms-35-2, irms-60-2 only)
- Start-up time: >5 seconds
- Video output: analog rs-170 (with optional cable)
- Battery type: 2 each cr123 3 volt
- Battery life: ~ 2 hours per battery
- Weapon mount: mini D-LOC picatinny rail mount
- Reticle: 5 unique reticles available
- Battery compartment: ruggedized top loading compartment (irms-20-2, irms-35-2, irms-60-2)
- Accessory interface: picatinny rail interface (irms-20-2, irms-35-2, irms-60-2)
- Weight: irms-20-2: 16.0 oz
- Dimensions: irms-20-2: 5.95 in x 3.42 in x 2.96 in
- Diopter: -6 / +2
- Eye relief: 27mm
- Environmental: -40c to +55c operating/ -45c to +75c storage